Shipments and returns
We aim to be as flexible as possible when it comes to shipping your orders, so we offer a number of shipping methods to accommodate your needs.
Please note that orders will be dispatched same day if placed before 1pm GMT. Occasionally, there can be delays but orders will always ship within 48 hours provided all products are in stock.
Orders placed after 1pm will usually ship out the next working day.
Shipping within the UK
- 1st Class: no signature required, no insurance available. Usually takes 1-4 days to arrive.
- 1st Class Signed-For: signature required for delivery. Usually takes 1-2 days for delivery.
- Special Delivery: signature required for delivery, guaranteed delivery for the next working day. £50 insurance included.
- We will refund the shipping charges associated with any order if your order does not ship in the specified time, on request.*
- Airmail: no insurance, no tracking. Delivery usually takes 5-8 working days within Europe and 7-12 working days internationally. This does not take into account any delays that may result from customs in the receiving country. No refunds on lost items.**
- Airsure: Insured and full trackable service with priority handling. Delivery estimates are 3-7 working days with Europe and 5-10 working days internationally. Again, this doesn't account for any delays resulting from customs in the receiving country.
- International Signed For (ISF): Requires a signature and offers priority handling. Does not offer tracking, but because there is a shipment number, orders may be easier to trace should they be delayed or lost.
*The order volume status indicator at the top of every page supersedes order dispatch times.
You may return any new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery, for a full refund.
We will only cover the shipping fess for a return only if the return is a result of our error (if you received an incorrect or defective item).
Refunds are usually processed within a few days of us receiving the returned item, however, in many cases you will receive a refund immediately provided the item is returned in mint condition.
If you need to return an item, simply send us an email with your full order details.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a product, you may return it to us within 30 days of your date of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price. We need to verify that the product hasn't been used in its entirety before issuing a refund and so we will not issue any refunds unless the product(s) in question are returned to us first.
We offer free samples of most of our products on the front page of our stores. Please take advantage of the offer before placing an order.
Conditions for returns:
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the purchase date.
- In most cases, shipping charges are not refundable and we cannot cover the cost of returns unless there was a fault on our part.
Lost Items & Replacements:
Orders within the UK
- Regular 1st class orders will not be replaced unless 14 working days have passed with no delivery.
- Orders shipped by 1st Class Signed For that do not arrive within 1 week will be replaced upon request. This excludes if deliveries are attempted and no one is able to sign for them.
- **We will not refund any lost or delayed orders if they are shipped via regular Airmail. Simply choose Airsure or ISF as your shipping option to avoid problems.
- **Delayed orders which have been shipped by regular airmail have to be delayed/missing for at least 4 weeks before we can take any action on them.
The only strict policies we have are those which concern either regular 1st class postage within the UK or regular airmail for international orders. For peace of mind and faster deliveries, please use 1st Class Signed For or Special Delivery for orders in the UK and Airsure or ISF if you are ordering from abroad.